Real Estate Law – What Is Important To Know About The Contract Of Sale?
- The contract of sale is your bible and everything involved in the purchasing of the property is set forth in the contract of sale.
- A draft of a contract will be generated by a seller’s attorney and sent to me for review.
- I will then review the contract and discuss any issues, changes or provisions I would like made with the sellers attorney in order to best protect my clients, the buyers.
- I also coordinate that the transaction will result in an on time closing so that there won’t be any inconvenience to my clients.
- There are also personal property provisions which state which appliances or items the seller is leaving in the house.
- Once the contract of sale is signed, there will be no changes and both parties are governed by the terms of the contract.
This short informational real estate law video was provided by Arnold Drucker, an experienced Jackson Heights Real Estate Lawyer.