Real Estate Law – What Is An Attorney’s Role When Buying A House?
- If you have the right lawyer, he will navigate the journey seamlessly and take you through the process smoothly.
- There is no deal until a formal contract is prepared and signed by both buyer and seller and a down payment is issued.
- If you have made an offer on a home and that offer was accepted, the first thing you need to do is get the home inspected.
- They are there to see if there are any structural defects in the house that are going to require substantial funds to repair.
- Everything that you want to have done by a seller in terms of addressing issues, must be done before you sign the contract.
- I have the ability as an attorney to insert these provisions into a contract to protect my clients as the process moves forward.
This short informational real estate law video was provided by Arnold Drucker, an experienced Jackson Heights Real Estate Lawyer.