Divorce Law – Preparing For Divorce in New York
- The most important thing that you have to do is talking to your spouse.
- Any resolution you can reach before starting the process helps.
- You will need to get your finances in order and take inventory of everything in your life.
- Do not try to hide assets or sell anything that may be in your name.
- Do not talk about your divorce to anyone else, especially on social media.
This short informational legal video was provided by Nicholas Mattia, an experienced Jackson Heights, Queens County divorce and family law attorney.