Arnold Warren DruckerAttorney
- Email Arnold Warren Drucker ›
Arnold Warren Drucker
Nassau County Legislator, 16th District
Arnold W. Drucker is a talented lawyer dedicated to serving clients in Jackson Heights, and Queens New York. Arnold is a Business, Real Estate and Landlord Tenant lawyer with more than 35 years of experience helping businesses, families and individuals from all walks of life find solutions to troubling legal problems.
In addition to his work at The Law Offices of Arnold W. Drucker, Arnold is also an arbitrator in the Queens County Small Claims Court and an active member of the Queens County and New York State Bar Associations as well as his community. He has been a guest lecturer for the Queens County Borough President’s home workshop as well as a series of Century 21 seminars for first-time home buyers. He is fluent in Spanish and works with many Spanish-speaking clients.
Awards and noteworthy accomplishments
- New York State Volunteer Lawyer of the Year for Queens County
- New York State Bar Association President’s Pro Bono Service Award,
- Attorney for Sheila Terrace Cooperative Corporation (a 125-Unit Cooperative Building in Queens)
- Former “Closing Attorney” for GMAC Mortgage Corporation in Queens County
- Former “Closing Attorney” in ComFed Savings Bank for Queens County Closings
- Former “Closing Attorney” for Roosevelt Terrace Cooperative Corporation (a 436-unit cooperative in Jackson Heights)
- Former “Closing Attorney” for Greenbriar Owners Corporation (a 650-unit cooperative in Forest Hills)
Arnold received his Juris Doctor from Rutgers University Law School in 1981. He earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, with a minor in History, from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1978.
Admissions and professional memberships
Arnold was admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey in 1982. He was subsequently admitted to the Federal District Courts of New York and New Jersey as well as the Supreme Court of the United States. He belongs to the:
- American Judges and Arbitrators Association
- Queens County Bar Association
- Pro Bono Panel for Landlord/Tenant Matters, Queens County Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Project
- American Bar Association
- Association of Arbitrators of New York
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Jackson Heights Lawyers Club
Outside the office, Arnold enjoys playing basketball, golf and tennis. He is married and has two children.